2010年6月22日星期二

the process began

There are times when fate and so think of something dead nothingness, perhaps, as others have said, I am a pessimistic person.
experienced many things that are more incomplete story, the process began, but did not end. The story does not end witnessed the failure of my life. Like a girl once said to me: \
or smart, she said only half of the remarks as to pave the way, this will make me even more sad. The relationship between she and I had a very good, but not to end all very sudden end, as simple as that, I can not say more.
day Internet users have asked my favorite place is where? I thought for a long time, and then she said, not one. I've been like that ever since not like it. She asked why? I said maybe I expect too much of many things, but often ending let me down. She said let me see more of Buddhist scriptures.
actually always wanted to read a few of the scriptures, but has not been read. Perhaps I fear it With a touch of reverence. In my mind, Buddhist teaching gives a faint,just because it is not our own, but it also makes people learn negative, but I hope to live a positive, though I'm just a negative person.
others are afraid of death, I am not afraid. I think that people live their whole life and everything is just a state of death was.
I believe that fate, value nothing, it all makes me very solitude of living, although I do not want to. In fact, a lot of things I can not do anything because of this, I realize more than anyone else what is called frustration.
I believe that fate, so I think people like or not to choose how to live, as if only one way around sometimes does not allow you to choose. But one can certainly choose your own path for the view, you can like, you can choose not to like it, simple as that. Or alive, the greatest tragedy is that he is only one way to go but he does not willingly, I am such a person.
I dream of their future will become better, the reality made me helpless. Although I do not despair that dream, but has been deeply disappointed. I do not know how I can like.

没有评论:

发表评论