2010年6月19日星期六

endless!

1. You let me roll, I rolled. You make me come back, I'm sorry, rolling far.
2. hooliganism is not terrible, but afraid rogue culture ... ...
3. bullish B,your life, and let silly B to speak!
4. drive it can certainly be a rookie!
6. mine in the review to continue, rising prices under control!
7. XP does not get angry, you think it is a DOS ah!
8. heroes do not ask the way out rogue does not look at age!
9. I'm alive, because we will die for a long time!!!
10. were not smart, he should also bald! !
11. little things do not look for me, not to find something I
12. Ning and sensible to play one, do not say a word with sb
13. another cow b, Chopin, but also the sadness I could not bombs!
14. as long as the hoe dance well, then there is no corner dug down?
15. even advertising letters, books, reading stupid it!
16. to mix in rivers and lakes, preferably bachelor! !
17. Do not, and I am better than lazy, I'm too lazy compared to you.
19. can not afford to sleep in the morning long; night as sleep, such as return!
21. a woman makes herself who allow men to makes herself poor!
22. Tulv, would dare Pindao rob Shi Tai?
23. Fanjian is the universal truth, only one of you and I
24. CD Women are also upset with the English, the only wife and working hard to find too!
25. make other people's money, to hell with poverty.
26. even believe are hidden among a lie
27. Money is not the problem, the problem is money!
30. Huai just like pregnancy, long time before people see it.
31. a bad mood today. I was only four sentences say. include this and the previous two. I finished saying
32. were not in a tree hanged herself to death in more than a few times near the trees at the tree to try
33. taking away others, and let other people desperate
34. thinking of how far, you give I roll far
35. The donkey is the concept came down
36. on Google, Baidu about.
37. Do you think I will watch you to die? I will close my eyes to.
38. since you do not speak English in front of me was, OK?
39. long time no one to leather was blowing so delightful!
40. wake up, days are dark.
41. money can solve the problem is not a problem.
42. do not eat how can effort to lose weight ah?
43. ask, can a misery, like the group of eunuchs on the brothel
44. Money is not everything, and sometimes animals.
45. I allow you into my world, but not allow you to walk around my world.
46. people famous pigs afraid of fear, fear of money men and women Papan.
47. cherish the life God has let you live, it certainly has his arrangements.
48. the work of the highest state is to watch others work, led the wages of others.
49. Love is like shit, water, an impulse to never come back ~ Love is like shit, came after stopping it ~ Love is like shit, not the same each time ~ Love is like the same shit too, and sometimes hard for a long time but just bullshit!
50, the last rogue in the mountains, now rogue in the public security
51, today, I black the
be investigated carefully, is the display line loose
Later, I also found, others have a pirated black screen once an hour, and then you can rest your eyes, exercise my body, I feel really Microsoft's design of humanity, so I'll uninstall their legitimate use, for piracy was a
too human Hey, let alone before your
really old and forget the rest ah Since the use of pirated black screen after one hour is not acid now back legs do not hurt a walking stick Youjin times the body to eat Well Well good care of your Hong Microsoft Year 2008 Spring Festival couplets body baked ahead of time:
the joint: boys, girls, poor scholar, endless!
second line: first love, love, extramarital affairs, reluctantly!
scroll reads: no love
on the joint Health: doctoral, graduate, undergraduate, endless!
second line: the last session, this session, the next, second term unemployment!
scroll reads: like reading a fighter
the joint: Jinsha River, Jialing River, Heilongjiang, Jiang Jiang can vote!
second line: experimental building, teaching building, dormitory building, floor, floor, can jump!
scroll reads: unprecedented
the Joint: no return love family love!
second line: fire alarm anti-brothers!
scroll reads: Love Freedom

没有评论:

发表评论