2010年6月25日星期五

the first side to side to look carefully

Middle of the night, wake up, feeling my husband hugged me, and barely disguised pleasure! I thought: This guy usually very cool, did not expect to sleep to accidentally revealed the secret. So deeply moved and is ready to embrace and enjoy the time he heard he stumbled said: \

husband one day and watching TV, TV actress is ballet, her husband said to me: \I thought: I must seem to figure a good husband. But I want him to recognize the direct point, so deep breath and continue to ask him: \I suddenly did not roll down the chair.

a weekend, wake up, and the cost of her husband mentioned the problem that we often overspend, it can go bad, so decided to get rid of bad spending habits of the problems. Water and soil at my husband with me, I see my favorite shaqima, eggs but do not know which brand to buy, then simply take a kind of price for the 4 8, is preparing to reach for when the husband heard the call to the side stop to: \

One morning, I rest, my husband work, I sent my husband into the elevator, elevator doors opened, I turned to go home, I heard my husband behind me, turned and looked and saw her husband standing in the elevator before kick stand foot tilt stop elevator door, explore the naughty body said to me: \

time, I look in the mirror while combing the hair while her husband, said: \walked beside me, shook me and said: \

My husband and I love watching the DVD, but want to change the film every time when the very painful, especially in winter, do not want to come out from the blanket. Thus, each picture a stop when I pretended to sleep as soon as side head, also issued a snoring; husband seeing only their own enchant out of bed. 1 until the disc Jincang, I immediately woke up, pretending to look sleepily loose fishy said: how, how, and what happened? Want to change discs Why? I come, I come, I come better. My husband said I was too bad. And after a few days, I had forgotten the matter, to change the disc when I was about to call him, but he had side head while sleeping, then naturally followed suit after killing me the way to wash the brush stainless steel pot , and very hard to brush, brush than finally bought it yet light. So great! My husband stood on the balcony of the stool cool clothes, I excitedly went to him holding pot. He against pot, the first side to side to look carefully, just do not praise me. Pending asked him, he hands if nothing had happened to sip her hair, \I said: \Haha.

work when he pick up me, I exclaimed to buy bananas. To find companies where the two girls are buying. I am very familiar with them, and he is not. I cried with them: \earn more points! politely what, yeah you! \enough. I broke off one, was surprised how he can be thrown in my face, he handed me confused net bag, then took two bananas that gave colleagues, said seriously: \of everyone to think of it also laughing ... ...

husband likes to hide at home I find him, but the house is too small, every time I find him very easily. Time to sleep before he went to turn off the lights (light switches at some distance from the bed), closed quickly after to see him squatting on the ground, although I see clearly, (Oh good night vision), but not muffled ring. I saw him squatting for a while, then crawl to the bed and climbed over, I held back not laughing, and so effortlessly that he carefully climbed the bed, stuck his head out, I suddenly rushed past, scared him! Haha, laughing!

in her husband's eyes, I was famous myopia; low IQ. But sometimes, when he was my. The day before yesterday took to the streets, in front of a bustling mall Woliang become separated, but I go back and find him, see he was nervous Zhang

to look back. I walked away from his back, shouting his name, he shoved it back, I pretended not to see him, or shouted, it made very scared, very anxious look, he smiled happily hugged me said, \

want up one: Last night after dinner, and her husband walking in the yard, I suddenly saw the road there is a cockroach, I screamed \to step on, her husband said, \

husband take the shuttle bus home, the road blocked, message me let me pass to go home. I gave him back message that the traffic jam you some sleep in the car right. Him back: No! If you dream more scary!

a day to see sporting events on television has defeated the Chinese team I categorically said: \\I thought for a long time to say \husband at home to fight rats, my husband is very brave, trampled the mouse. I praised his brave, he was very Aiwan say \craft is not fine, do not smell something quite out of dishes, while her husband buried their heads cute to eat, while comfort even said that his wife does not matter, give me food and clothing on it, I do not require well-off society

1 Species: read my post laugh ....... these people who love the smooth, cause your heart, family harmony, welfare, such as the East China Sea. Shoubinanshan, life course happy ~

. . Such people are also generous .... would not mind back to a little post a priceless Well ... happy ~ ~
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论