2010年6月23日星期三

do not quit

1: Southern red beans is not long, long my face, and the truth of thinking!
2: to dream dreams eat spaghetti, morning wake up and find shoelaces gone!
3: kill the bird I was an angel!
4: skipping too many want to go to school yesterday to see professors were surprised to say, so long gone, so big now.
5: eat porridge every day, not reconciled, to the vegetable market yesterday around in a circle, I think I'll continue to eat porridge bar.
6: Every time I miss a girl, I put a brick on the ground, so have the Great Wall.
7: Castle Peak in the left, or there is hope.
8: pure, is a fiction, chaos is the beautiful woman.
9: Happiness is when the itch scratch about, but unfortunately that is itching a scratch not, and even more unfortunately, both body and soul a long time feel that the impulse of the itch.
10: Although I can not do the descendants of the rich, but I must do the rich ancestors.
11: days did not drop any of my major, still bitter my mind, my muscles workers.
12: Who, executive my hand, grabbing my Half a mania; who, kiss me the eye, hide me Half a displacement.
13: no trace of her her 1000 Baidu, when I look back, that person still disdain me.
14: read a book ten years, to think of it is pretty tough.
15: What is happiness? Happiness is a cat fish, dog meat, Altman played a small monster.
16: Are you working only solution is the current world of small Hu Ziwu known as a rare piece of its pear pressure Begonia Shaolin monks mentally incompetent masters adoption dog small cockroaches Xiaoqiang Wang Cai Caibian had rolled a dung ball?
17: short stories I love your mother's upper half of the broadcast here today, tomorrow at the same time, please continue to enjoy, I love the second part of your mother ... ...
18: Subway ads: squeeze it? Buy a vehicle! Taxi Ads: block it? Subway it!
19: I received a phone message, incomparably ugly zoo has monkeys, cute spit, one day I went to my spit, and one day you go, monkey vomit.
20: that money is evil, all fishing; that beauty is a source of trouble, all you want; that standing above the crowd, all in the climb; that alcohol harms the body, do not quit; that the most beautiful paradise, not go!
21: a strong protest against the television advertising time spots!
22: Thank you, thank you Grandpa, thank you and your family, thank you on behalf of ancestors 18.
23: Although the Lord and flowers, I'll loosely earth!
24: Sorry! I'm dead! But thank you see me! 0:00 today, I see you!
25: I drink is trying to drown the pain, but damn the pain but learned how to swim.
26: Data show that in 2008 Chinese men accounted for 52% of the total population,000 new owners of the game reward \how to become so, women account for 43%.
27: do you want to get rich? Luck with the opposite sex you want to pay it? Do you want an official it? Do you want to overnight it? Do you want to remain forever young? ---- Do not Xiaxiang, and learn it!
28: idiot beggar's wallet stolen and was blind to see, dumb screaming on to the deaf shocked, hunchback stood up lame a kick, a police wanted to pull him to the Public Security Bureau, Asako he watched my face forget.
29: alone is a person's carnival, carnival is a group of people alone
30: must be confused, not the pursuit of truth ... the truth is the bitch!
31: Lei Feng has done a good unnamed, but Everything Diary inside.
32: Love is the Way, a friend is a tree, life is only one way, a way more trees, when the rich do not get lost, when Kao Kao lack of money trees, happy when not forget the road to rest when poured cast tree.
33: Tiechu to ground into a needle, but can only be ground into toothpicks Mu Chu, material does not, more effort is useless.
34: mandarin ducks playing in the water, all his mother drowned; fly together, both his mother died from a fall.
36: I left the Green Dragon, White Tiger from right shoulder tattooed Mickey Mouse.
37: My principle is: people do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, I get angry!
38: I slowly discovered that talent is the witch! Some of the fairies eat, but what people eat, taking it every Probably a demon can barbecue it!
39: listen to Jun's words, holy warriors go to school.
41: Geography teacher: If the Earth did not turn up, our world will be?
Small B students: Even if the Earth did not turn up, we have to center around the Party Central Committee with Hu to turn
42: You see, this world there are always so many things that make you sad: Teenage moon and new moon, joys and sorrows, impotence, premature ejaculation ... ...
44: also shelled the head of every comb a lightning.
45: Love is a luxury. Like Paris in the window fox coat, then blinding: So charming, but above the price will make people wake up. Love is a luxury, only looked at a distance, do not dream or touch it because it requires the right time: the right people meet at suitable locations, are indispensable.
46: first to find the causes of problems, constipation and the other a strange planet has no gravity.
47: Although I am not very handsome long, but the child was also boast a very popular figures on my left nostril.
48: Old exhortations: girl, only to eat a proper diet ah fresh.
49: Spring is cold and emotional high season. Some people do not care a cold, careless love, I belong to the former. 50: I was on a fool's seeds, the results of the field under the rain ... ... drowned.
51: Apricot no wall, firmly pull out.
52: I allow you into my world, but never allow you to walk around my world.
53: Even if I was a toad, I have determined not to marry his mother toad.
55: Money can not buy house buying a house but you can buy a marriage but can not buy love, you can buy a watch but can not buy time, money is not everything, but is miserable. Give me your money, let me take a person suffering it!
56: Boys with poor support, or do not know struggle: the rich girls with support, or a piece of cake to coax people away.
57: young, we often directed at the mirror to make faces; old age, when the mirror be even.
58: I have a son after the name to be called \open dismay to leave your side. Water wrote: I worked tirelessly all day to flow around you, good to hold you tightly. Pot wrote: are instant and you still so much nonsense. .
60: happiness is: I'm hungry to see someone else take a Roubao Zi, he happy than I; me cold, and saw someone wearing a thick jacket, he was happy than I; I want to latrine, on a pit, you squatting there, you happy than I am.
61: Everyone has a dream at least, there is a reason to go strong.
62:5-year-old daughter to help her dad to do something. Dad: \must be really nice ah ... ... \
65: the brain is the most noble organ - because the brain tells you.
67: Zhuge Liang did not before coming out with a soldier ah, you Pingsha to my work experience! ! !
68: the work of the highest state is to watch others work, led the wages of others.
69: a child does not learn, her mother said: \5. \
71: Happy? Fast can feel happy? !
73: Mama said not to miss the best two things in life: the last one to go home by car and a love you.
74:80 important task is to create the post after 08.
75: Life has no dress rehearsal, live every day, not only low ratings, but wages are not high.
76: the future is bright, the road is not.
77: Who 天下乌鸦一般黑? In fact, more than a black one!
79: really want to come to a quiet serious effort's Don Ke German of unrequited love ... ...
80: If it was not for the money, face to do what ...
81: eat less than a swan ~ What I do not eat ducks ~
82: looks like a lump feces no problem, why do cook feces non?
85: wake up screaming on: \. \
90: Miss the beard grow so tactful, you must have is a slightly feminist!
91: Your father and mother with that 10 minutes to walk How wonderful!
92: Work fascinates me! in particular, look at it ... ...
93: After an abortion is how you are from the trash escaped?
95: no return love for love at home, Fangzei theft prevention brothers ~
96: I really do not want to use toes despise you. But the brothers, that you force me to do.
97: the most brutal places in life can only young once.
99: University of pure love is to eat instant noodles together, to humility with soup.
101: Big Brother ... I swear ... I'm pumping light of the ... ...
104: One day when an elderly lady car ... do not know the way to sit halfway up ... hit the driver with a stick butt mother said: This is the Which? Driver said: This is my ass ... ...
105: others have their background child, I only have a back of children.
106: baby mother asked: \... \
109:100 cattle in China after years of B, and a gang culture, the Americans did not complain about China's \Furthermore, some software support in English is not good.
110: busy! Super busy! Super busy! Super Saiyan busy!
120: This is all prices in pigs, but also I cut prices!?
122: work is to carry forward the spirit of a dead person is not afraid to open Shuitang!
123: you later so do not blame I turn my face is not on person!
124: up to? On why!
125: Cai, Come, ah, there you do not even like the human blanket!
126. When subordinates when their grandchildren when they are turtles, the time when the leadership of others is the son of a bitch you. From the grandson when his son, the son of a bitch really got a promotion.
127: Why should college entrance examination? Minister of Education I would like to know, how many points his college entrance exam?
128: The thief stole my wallet opened only five dollars to see tears exclaiming: \
129: Do you have any unhappy things? Tell everyone happy about.
131: last used the End of the World: a dozen friends, dinner, just the second floor stairs, saw a man leaning on a pregnant woman down the stairs, walk in front of a buddy to quickly step aside, get back on that one: \to maintain formation! \br> 133: I sat down on a 100 million million years of rock and made an afternoon spent ... ...
134: I am so beautiful, I can not O death ~~~~~< br> 135: the left brain flour, the right brain is water, a wish to question the Man Naodai Bingbing

没有评论:

发表评论