2010年6月20日星期日

I'll pick you! "" No! "playing cards with friends all laughed at me

His wife is a small tail, I go where she should be asked. I am tired, but she never tired.

wedding day, my wife used the money to buy a ring I bought a cell phone. That night, the two of us over and over in bed with the phone ringing debugging. We feel that life is like this ringtone, loud, sweet, full of longing and hope. From that day on, I often received her phone: "My husband, home from work to buy a la carte." "Husband, I want you, I love you." "Husband, went to her house at night to eat." My heart is warm. Once, I forgot to charge their cell phones, they just accompany the leadership to the grassroots level, entertaining to the middle of the night to get back home, opened the door for a look, I found my wife had her eyes red from crying. Original work from the time I started, she hit a telephone every quarter of an hour, I do not in the service area. More anxious wife, always thought that something happens, then every 10 minutes playing time, until I open the door, she just had the microphone down. My wife fuss disapproval: "I am not a child, but also anything about love?" Said his wife had a premonition, that I do not answer the phone will not come back, I patted his wife's head and smiled: "fool ! "However, since then I have not forgotten the time to charge their cell phones.
then I rise the level, money, cell phone to several. Suddenly one day, I think owes wife the ring, he excitedly pulled her to go to commercial. But she hesitated and said: "platinum diamond ring set in what fingers to use ah? Buy me a cell phone please? I can always touch with you." So I bought her a cell phone.
day one in our bedroom, a living room, send a short message each other, have a good time great.
One night, my colleagues and to play cards with friends, are playing in Hing head, his wife called the phone: "Where are you? how not to go home?" "I have colleagues at home playing cards." "You What back? "" for yourself it. "lose to win, win lose, wife of a telephone call once again. Outside it began to rain, his wife's phone rang again: "Where are you? Doing? Soon come back!" "Did not tell you? My colleagues at home to play, the next big rain so how do I go back!" "Then you tell me where you are, I'll pick you! "" No! "playing cards with friends all laughed at me," his wife strict control \
dawn, I lose too empty-handed, a friend sent me home with the car, locking the door unexpectedly, his wife was not home. Just then, the phone rang, a call from my mother, side of the phone cried and said: She came out late at night Maozhao Yu, riding a bike, take an umbrella to go home to find my colleague, went to a another one, way out the accident, did not wake up.
I open the phone, saw the top one unread message: "Do you forget it? Today is our wedding anniversary, saying Yeah! I find you, not run, I took my umbrella!" She went looking for my way, never to wake up. I burst into tears, again and again looked at the short message, I think that one night I lost the entire world.
wife's death has been 3 months,flattering, but I still can not wake up from nightmares, I do not want to work, the whole say depression malaise, and a second thought to accompany her away ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论