2010年6月23日星期三

come lo

\it, help me win the clothes and pack slightly. \Harlow, etc., supporting Kazakhstan me any better? my good halo. \did not think she came over and hooked to my waist with his left hand, right hand holding my outstretched right hand grabbed her waist, so I took her out of the bar entrance, newly hatched bars, burst of cold wind came I called and shiver, and she grabbed my hand with a point force, the head resting on my arms, say a few words more blurred:
\At this time, do not know why, I said something more disgusting, it seems a good hold of my hand, forget the clothes of two people:
\tight spot good place? \well, maybe that is what we feel little bird, my hand blocking a car, so that the back seat, this time, she is totally lying in my arms, and do not tell me when, times very comfortable in my arms. I thought Road, certainly comfortable matter, meat Well. Doors are closed, I asked where she lived, her clearer answer this question, then felt like a little lost, always said that alcohol can be chaotic nature of a man used to always come home drunk, to today, I shall not does not recognize this. But the first time, feeling and behavior is absolutely can not make the past, I roll the window open, the cold wind outside in, let me clear a little bit, is ah, even someone else's bottom line point no Moqing Chu, like what do think.
soon to her home, is the school's dormitory, I Bata Fu under the car, with her clothes, followed her to her downstairs, a more awkward The farewell scene emerged:
\
\\ah.
\, while still wondering how his blurting out stupid words, my mind thought of Li Xi's famous quote \LI Xi drink the stars thought of two weeks, pick up the phone, is preparing to broadcast their phone, the phone rings, caller ID, LI Xi is the guy,
\slightly. take noisy da spread your good? \not right. I rhyme god of wine you open by da da room it gram, Ha ha ha, like Ha Ha you is not that person slightly, come lo, we brush Shahejie of Drunken Master,Feeling Love ~ ~, also the country of the other waves, Come on over slightly. \more, but for the nightlife of Changsha is far from over yet. Joy Tsin Lau, Shahe Street, inside the South door of a size larger snack shop, where the duck neck and duck clavicle are relatively well known,
also positions us as one of S4.
to FAIR hug, still could hear them on the stairs three guys laugh, go on the second floor, they saw me, laughing, said Li Xi:
\I am hungry and cold blanket, to slightly, just a guy out points slightly. \\You leave da band slightly, your sister sent it to you. \\\\

没有评论:

发表评论