2010年6月20日星期日

We are still young!

Finally said yesterday exported

always wanted to resign to give yourself a day off

comfortable because of my fighting spirit and ideals about to be bald and really do not believe that the cause of

will have nothing exciting to finally say it

so I do not want to resign today hast done



although a little empty feeling has been hanging like

heart finally fell out of

fact, I have not faced

is no way out can only forward the choice

relief

can finally do what you want to do a

Everybody says I urge

I admit I was very young

only with their own heart what you want things

but the more I think about

"dare to face death" is a lot of people do not have the courage it

eyes wide open I want to go its own way own way

distance I want in the end is far away or near

I do not know

broken wings when

my feet on the ground station In the rest of the ground



as long as the courage to face like a

baby oil Oh

to do their
< br> We are still young!

没有评论:

发表评论