2010年6月20日星期日

she left the world Nothing is more loyal. If she no longer loves you

One day Socrates met a lovelorn person.
Socrates: child, why sad?
lovelorn: I rejected in love.
Socrates: Oh, this is normal. If rejected in love without pain, there is no love about the taste. However, young people, how do I find your input on the lovelorn still attracted to it even more than love?
lovelorn: hand of grapes to the lost, the regret, the loss of, your non-a human, knows which of sorrow and grief ah!
Socrates: lost, then lost, why not continue to inlay around, there are many delicious grapes.
lovelorn: stepped on her foot How? I did not get the others to not even think about get.
Socrates: You can only make you farther away from her, and you wanted to with her more close.
lovelorn: You say how can I do? I can really love her.
Socrates: really love? You certainly hope that the person you love happy?
lovelorn: It is a natural.
Socrates: If she thought to leave you is a happiness?
lovelorn: no. She once told me that only with me when she was happy.
Socrates: That was, in the past, but she did not think so now.
lovelorn: This means that she has been lied to me?
Socrates: No, she has been very loyal to you. When she loves you, she and you, and now she does not love you, she left the world Nothing is more loyal. If she no longer loves you, you are still pretend to be very affective, even marry and have children with you, that is the real cheat too!
lovelorn: Can I put feelings for her is not wasted it? Who will compensate me?
Socrates: No, never a waste of your feelings, because you pay the same feelings, and she paid for your feelings, you give her happiness, she also gives you pleasure.
lovelorn: But how unfair it ah!
Socrates: Indeed not fair, I say the person you love is not fair. Originally, the love that she is your right, but not her right to love you, and you want to exercise your right to exercise their rights when deprived of the freedom of others. It is so unfair.
lovelorn: But you understand it, people are suffering now I am not her, that I was suffering for her.
Socrates: for her pain, her life's good, you might as well say it for themselves and painful!
lovelorn: According to your opinion, it all fell into my fault?
Socrates: Yes, from the beginning you made a mistake. If you give her happiness, she will not leave from your life, and to know that no one will escape happiness, but time will heal the wounds of your soul.
lovelorn: I hope there that day, can be the first step is where I start?
Socrates: to thank the people who abandoned you, for her blessing.
lovelorn: Why?
Socrates: Because she gives you new opportunities to find happiness.

没有评论:

发表评论