2010年6月18日星期五

Sleepless nights (denial of reproduction)


a man dead of the night was a little scared and thinking of some vague,Michael. Jackson, Classical and beliefs still cont, quietly listening to the songs just feel like crying. inner repression can not spit, can only be buried in the deepest heart. the face of late-night lonely, slow slow pondering your love, feel the share of helpless pain!


do not care about love itself, and wrong, do not want to think about it ending, but, in the process of years past, the wait has become the subject of my hard and fast. I could not free himself, but also difficult to achieve forget.



facing the sky of stars, thinking you can not see, can only search with you forever and every segment, looking at the distant stars, You are safe, your Xiaomao, your care, your love and affection, stir my heart, devouring my soul. And so bitter sweet to walk his spiritual path.


I can only silently, deeply folded in your heart, Macao and Taiwan via the distance you are all safe! I do not know that love is not it, I do not want to face this problem. I know, I would cry , do not want to regret, the only only wish: I no longer heart broken!!



midnight silence, how much did not sleep when the hearts; cold night air in there who's heart in the ups and downs;
sleepless night, the who's heart is still crying, is still a dream There will be two hearts meet again Lingxi the heart?

gray light, under only the lonely figure in hovering, a sad heart is with these people spent a lonely night!

this point whether there will be a heart can feel my loneliness? I feel lonely? ... ...



not thought about how the arrival of dawn, never to look forward to! Because tomorrow is still to me is so slim!

accompany so slowly through the night ... ... night will give me unlimited food for thought, it makes me feel more alone and lonely, and perhaps only then I can feel your true self! So I have been accustomed to the feeling of the night brought me! Used to accompany its lonely in this down!



had a dream that night, there will be is hard to enter the dream has been that the sleepless nights are broken!

gradually numbness ... ... but I do not know how to take me to the dawn!

woke up sad but a return to the world of!

没有评论:

发表评论