2010年6月19日星期六

wearing the yellow jersey of the Thai team also made a trance style of Brazil.

1. "Every human heart has a small film."
"In my heart you will always be no code."

2. Everyone must die a loyal heart alcohol foam.

3. reluctant to condoms Lang vain.

4. "Shanghai Stock!! Shanghai Stock!! I was in Shenzhen!! our casualties!! almost completely annihilated!! your loss how?!"
"Shenzhen City!! Shenzhen!! I was Shanghai Stock!! our military have been killed!! This is the recording, do not reply! "

5. a zoo staff member died, tombstone inscribed:" Bear out, no Note. "

6. President, I trouble you for one case of pancake fruit, seven cooked, a little spicy, a little more sauce, ah, there, extra egg,Special Recommendation, thank you.

7. I despise you, it's not a hundred or two to complete the force. And five or six then. That is really old dead lady, who speaks long!

8. Justice has fat greasy

9. Why stallion mare run faster than fast? Because, at full speed.

10. heroes do not ask the way out rogue does not see age

11. black shit shows, or intestinal condition was poor to eat more Oreos.

12. Durex ad: To all people who use our competitors products: Happy Father's Day.

13. true warriors, not daring to face their own make-up face.

14. When people praise me, I'm always embarrassed ... ... it is because ... ... ... ... Kwame was not enough.

15. originally wanted to buy two and tart pineapple send the results into a pastry shop excited to see his boss to say: Give me two Oriole Ming tart.

16.Are you sure?
I'm sure.
Why are you so sure?
you Grandpa ...

17. chest Yan Que word chien , not as Wang Lun gave me dish.

18. a false step into a cripple, and then look back on it Shanle Yao

19. a wet foot into eternal heroes

20. comparative study of their own rise look

21. the world's shortest color Novels:
"Does it hurt?"
"pain"
"then forget it!"
"other"
There are also a shorter version: "Does it hurt?"
; "go in the right?"

22. Do you have any unhappy things? Tell everyone happy about.

23. children do not eat, picky eaters, not just digestive problems, probably ah, is short acting by.

24. I have not seen in this life more than Zhuge Liang Niubi otaku.

25. in front of the Chinese team, wearing the yellow jersey of the Thai team also made a trance style of Brazil.

26. ask the world who is the most obscene ... Dang, whining and I am doing my part.

27. your hand, the child taken away ........ your hand, I discovered Zaichou

28. a man, picked up a new published in "FHM" magazine, only read the cover of "shabu" and click on the white face and ... ... (want to understand this joke, you can use robbinwilliams said a word to explain: "in the brain and Yam ... .. stems, all my blood can only go to one a ... ... ")

29. Paojiu Ba man is looking for excitement, while women, mostly highly stimulating.

30. correctly distinguish "Well" and "you" the importance of: (cases)
Q: Do you and your friends are doing when?
A: ah.

没有评论:

发表评论